Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photo Time


This is the previously discussed handkerchief angel tree topper. Told you it's prettier than it sounds: all lacy and baby's-breath-y. And this year, there are lights underneath it, which gives it a nice glow.

My darling best friend, Lisa, with whom I lived for 3 years, and whom I've known since (my right hand) Kindergarten, sent us a box of goodies. She insists that they aren't Christmas presents, but they certainly evoked Christmas-like delight:

Briton checks out the booklet from his "Grey Gardens" soundtrack;


my lion/lamb love got a significant boost (oh, she knows me so well. . .);

Miss Hannah (who adores Lisa, and shares many of her tastes), thrills to her David Duchovny "X-Files" action figure (between you and me, I'm surprised Lisa could let this go. . .)








My contributions to the Rox Challenge: 7 scarves here, 3 already Christmas-gifted, 1 just about ready to come off the needles.

I believe that's double digits. What's the count in Kansas?

7 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

I love the tree topper! And the lion/lamb ornament is beautiful. I just sent for a lion and lamb ornament from one of the Cafe Press shops, I can't wait for it to arrive.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your handkerchief Angel is beautiful.

There is a scarf on it's way to you. It began it's journey on Monday and should reach you by Friday next week. I hope you like the package. If you don't want to open it until Christmas that's cool.

Your scarf angel

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Eleven scarves is awesome! That's a nice assortment. And how nice that some treasures are arriving at your door!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

I bet the count is close in Kansas, or will be.

Cute angel!

Kindergarden friends are great, arent' they?

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Ain't ascared.

Well, maybe a little.

Do mini scarves count?

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Fybr Grrl said...

Is that the lamb rug I see in the corner of that pic? :) You have a surprise on its way to you...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! You are a scarf knitting machine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home