Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Don't Even Ask

Our computer has serious issues. I am only with you right now through a combination of spit, Band-Aids, rubber bands and prayer. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to be with you until we can get this thing properly repaired.

Thanks to all who have sent thoughts and gifts and cards. Special thanks to my Secret Pal for the dreamy purple banana silk yarn, which is almost a complete collar scarf. (Which will be #13, Roxanne. With #14 on another pair of needles. That may be the end of my output for the stretch of time you've laid out.)

We're finished with every single obligation as of today. Nothing to do but sit around and wait for Sunday night. . .

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Shan said...

Ah ha! I was (worried)wondering about you, since I hadn't heard from you in a bit. I'm sorry the computer is being a pain, but its nice to hear you are relaxing until the holidays officially kick in. HoHoHo to you all!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

Sounds like the computer is taking a Christmas break ... you don't realize how much you use it until it doesn't work like it's supposed to, huh?

Enjoy the chance to just have a quiet few days of the holiday, and have a great Christmas!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Fybr Grrl said...

I'm just waiting for today to be over with, and then I can just relax until the holidays as well! I have all of next week off of work and I have plans of doing nothing but knitting and reading.
Enjoy your holiday!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger teabird17 said...

It sounds like you hit on the perfect combination to keep the pc running - clever Kim!

I hope you have a great three days, and then an even greater Christmas!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Amy J said...

Merry Christmas - enjoy the next few days - and have a great 2007!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Have a peaceful and joyous Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home