Monday, December 11, 2006

Clarifications

Thank you for all the nice compliments on our tree --- it is especially pretty this year. Melanie wondered
where all the lions were. Well, here are three! They're scattered all about the tree, trust me.

Oh --- and you wanted to see the handerkechief angel, too, didn't you, Melanie? I'll try to post that next time.

For those who are scratching their heads about the previous post --- let me assure you that I love Roxanne. Well, as much as you can love someone whom you've never met, nor even spoken to. (Though I have talked to her husband, and he is very nice.) Rox cracks me up, supports me, does all the things a good blogfriend should do. Yet, somehow, the two of us are viciously, violently competitive. Whether its our taste in men, or a casual wondering about how many scarves could be knit by Christmas. No hostility, I promise. Just fierce convictions on both sides that the other will be left in the dust.

In the most friendly, loving way.

My output pictures soon.

3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Love the lions!

So ... dare I ask who's currently ahead in the Kim vs. Rox competition?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger teabird17 said...

Wonderful lions! Thanks. I was worried.

Whoa, I'm not getting in the middle of the Kim v. Rox thing -

melanie

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Oh yeah. Well. I love you MORE than you love me.

Once again, I win.

:)

Digging that lion btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home