Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Whither the Muse?

I've no idea why I haven't been blogging of late. Just uninspired, I suppose. Not sad or brooding or anything nearly so dramatic --- it's just that, when I've sat down to imagine something to say, nothing interesting has come to mind.

This despite having received a terrific Boo-ty Swap package from Benita in Canada, which included THE most delicious chocolate and hazelnut bar I've ever tasted. And a Swap-Bot package with a very pretty crocheted dishcloth, a hand care set and adorable postcard. I even talked on the phone with Jade for a nice long while Sunday. (She's coming close to us this weekend, you know. We will meet, and continue gossiping viciously about Kansans.)

Knitting continues, Christmas shopping has begun --- things are going along rather smoothly. Simply no pretty words nor turn of phrase with which to charm you all.



4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

Christmas shopping? It's not even December yet. December 24th.

Weeeeell, we don't really need charming and honeyed words, but I don't expect you to be chained to computer either. Enjoy the fallow period.

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Gossip all you want woman. J tells stories you know. And I'm not normally as grumpy as she is going to tell you I was. It was a chimpanzee/elephant thing. Nor am I as fat. Or old.

Really.

And... maybe.... you and I should get together to gossip about Jade. Yeah.... thats the ticket.

;)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger teabird17 said...

Silence is fine amongst good friends. Don't fret!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!
A successful Boo-ty Swap! So glad to hear it arrived and that it was worth the wait.
Firefly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home