Friday, October 27, 2006


Trying this to see if Blogger will upload anything. I've been trying for the last 2 hours to get my pictures up. . . I've been trying for the last hour and 45 minutes not to swear. . .

This is sort of how I'll be knitting today: by a cozy lamp. It's a gray, rainy day outside, and the warm glow that only table lamps can produce is especially lovely on days like this.

Haven't mentioned that Karen is working on a banner / button combo for me. I'm anxious to see what she comes up with --- she's very talented and very generous to do this for me.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Blogger can be so frustrating when it comes to uploading pictures.

What a cozy thought: knitting by the warm glow of a lamp while it rains outside.

I'm looking forward to seeing how your new banner and button turns out.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

That's why I dumped Blogger, it was just driving me crazy. I probably say this every single time someone complains about it, but it drove me crazy! And it was so darn slow about not posting it on top of it!

I love gray rainy days. I wish it would rain here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home