Thursday, October 12, 2006

So. . .


. . .have you gotten a package from Australia recently?

Didn't think so.

The gracious Stripey Tiger, via the Dishcloth Shuffle, sent me some fabulous goodies all the way from Down Under.


A pretty croceted dishcloth, along with Australian botanicals shower gel.
A pretty blue and ecru cloth, with my favorite thing, an echidna coaster. Look at him! Could he possibly be any cuter?

And what swap is complete without yarn? Some colorful Sugar 'n' Cream, and some honest-to-goodness Australian cotton. Thank you, Stripey! It's been a sheer pleasure.

(Oh, yeah, there were candies, for myself and my offspring. Gone like smoke.)

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What a fun swap package! Aussie yarn... awesome!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Yay yay yay!!

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Carrie k said...

Oh, nice! Aussie yarn to boot....

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Marji said...

ah, but aha, I Have indeed received a package from the land down under as recently as last week. From the Stripey Tigers friend, Moggy&Me.
Lovely package. Isn't it so much fun and exciting to get international mail?
BTW, guess what I found on my cutting table, which is where I most recently packaged up some things to be shipped?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home