Thursday, October 05, 2006

One of Those Days

One of those days that found me wanting to just listen to sad music and be sullen. Don't know exactly why, really. And the children are certain that there must be A reason. . . And they're both asking and asking and asking, which only makes me withdraw more.

Lots of friends in bad spots now. You know who you are, and I hope you know I'm sending every good vibe your way.

The kind of day that, were it a picture of someone famous, might look like this.

Well, no --- more like this.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Nae said...

I know how you feel...Seems as if i was having one of them days too...Which not to meant today at work i had to perform 5 root canals which made me even more down cause i have having to do them...Hope things brighten up for you..

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

Well, some days are just like that. Hopefully there's little or no cause for it, and for everyone who does have cause to feel that way, I hope it gets so much better soon. {hugs}

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Hey.... did you send me a anonymous thingy?? Eh??

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jade said...

And we are sending good vibes back, I hope the malaise lifts soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home