Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nothing to Show

Though I've been knitting away, I've no ability to successfully upload pictures of my work, so, you'll just have to take my word for it.

A pair of socks, three pair of mittens, I've-lost-count-of-how-many mitred squares, and, most freeing of all, the ISE scarf, are all off the needles. I'll be packing up the scarf, along with a few other goodies, to send to my delightful Australian (yes, another Aussie) ISE match. Too, I've just about finished putting together my Boo-ty Swap parcel, so there's a trip to the Post Office in my not-too-distant future.

Received a couple of Swap-Bot swap packages since I last wrote. A gorgeous pair of wool fingerless mitts in predominantly purple yarn. And a box full of hot chocolate mix and sock yarns, one ready to go, one undyed and accompanied by several packs of Kool-Aid to color myself! Great thanks to Sissie and Vanessa!

One more swap note, The Notorious R.O.X. is hosting Ornamental 2 this year --- go on over and sign up. It's tremendous fun; you get to see the craftwork of extraordinarily talented people. It's how we met Jade. (I must say "we," because Hannah considers her a friend as well.)

School is rolling along. I'm ignoring a stack of tests to my right which need to be graded. Both kiddos are at play rehearsal this afternoon; the show goes up next week.

What's new with you?

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Auntly H said...

Kim,
Just wanted to stop by to say hi! A proper thank you is on its way....

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hmmm, what's new... Well, I'm taking SWB to a field trip today. We're going to a pumpkin patch. Should be fun!

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Carrie k said...

Nothing. Working. House isn't on again for another 3 weeks. Grumpy. Wish the dang sunshine would just stop.

Grading tests! What could be more fun?

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Your KTS2 Pal said...

For more swap news...your KTS2 package will be sent out tomorrow! I have been trying to e-mail you, but it has not been working too well. Anyway, I am not AWOL...I have been stalking your blog. Hope it gets to you timely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home