Monday, October 02, 2006

Huh?

Just received a Priority Mail envelope full of beautiful yarns: purple and blue. From an obviously generous person in Missouri. The problem is, I don't know why! There's no note, no nothing with the yarn, and I can't think of a swap in which I am involved that required such a gift.

If you are the person who sent me this bounty, and you are reading this, could you drop me an e-mail and explain it to me? I am powerfully grateful --- you must understand that. But I'm at a total loss to explain my good fortune.


Hugh wonders, too.

4 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Carrie k said...

Wow, nice!

And nice to get all that yarn in the mail too!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Becky said...

You have the best blog for gorgeous guy pics! Hope you find out who sent you that box of yarn.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Kim - It on its way - only two days late!! lol

PS I think Huge is a drip - I occasionally watch that show and - yep he's a total drip and his character is excruciating!! (I know you probably love him but rickman is HEAPS better!!!!) lol!!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Marji said...

look again in that package, there is a note - tells you to use some of it for YOU!
Just 'cause, no better reason than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home