Thursday, September 07, 2006


These are my latest from the Mystery Sock knitalong. They morphed into slipperish socks along the way, as I have been overtaken by the charity knitting bug. The three of us have enough, and a lot of people don't.

I'm also knitting sweaters to send to Knit for Kids. Not quite sure why this particular bug bit, but it did, and I'm following it.

I've "met" my match from the International Scarf Exchange, and she is wondrfully friendly. She lives in England (my son the Anglophile rejoices) and is already hard at it, creating art just for me!! Would you believe my spoilee is in Australia? Three Aussies!! Maybe my remarkable good luck of late has me in the charity mood.



3 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger It's a girl thing said...

Kim, tell me more about knit for kids if you get a chance.
thanks Jo

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's definitely feeling like knitting for others this season. Everything on my needles is for someone else. I haven't started my charity knitting, however.

ISE is going to be lots of fun! I got a Brit knitting for me too, and I'm knitting for a Canadian. Very fun!

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

Awesome! The ISE looks like lots of fun.

My charity knitting has been restricted to mittens, until I finish the 6 pairs I'm supposed to make.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home