Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lookie!


So, yesterday was Barry Gibb's birthday. Can't believe he's as old as he is, but then, look how long I've been in love with him. . .

(By the by, Rox, have you noticed the portrait added to the right over here?)

Here we have Gable, with the felted catnip mouse which Jo included in her package. I hadn't had this little guy unwrapped 8 seconds before Gable came in off the back porch to pounce. I know odors carry, but his nose for catnip is ridiculous.


Lots of Hawaii-themed gifts from Jo, too: a breathtaking photo on a postcard, macadamia nuts and this Waikiki yarn. And a goody bag of Japanese edibles that Hannah took great delight in opening:
I feel like I might be pushing my luck with Blogger tonight, so I won't post pictures from my wonderful Secret Pal Jo's package. But here's a bit of a peek:

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Man... what a haul!!

And a perfectly good side bar. Just ruined.

hehe

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I have to disagree with Rox. Nice sidebar addition! *laughing*

Great haul!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home