Sunday, September 03, 2006

Just Gotta Deal

Blogger, being Blogger, is not cooperating with the uploading of pictures. I've been trying for 2 hours. I'll get them here, then try to save,

then get cut off. So, let me just tell you about the rest of Secret Pal Jo's gift. The pattern to your left is the centerpiece; she sent purple (since I despise orange) and black yarn to make the purse, little Halloween goo-gaws to decorate it, needles with which to knit it, a needle case to keep said needles in, cute little pin cushion, journal and a big purple and black spider. Fantastic themed gift! Told you she was creative and generous!

And, as for OneSkein Jo, there remains one photo of things she sent me which I need to show. But that will have to wait for another day.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

So how old is Barry Gibbs? Wait, I'm not sure I want to know.

Nice stuff! And Blogger, being blogger is why I moved to TypePad. It wasn't just that I couldn't upload pictures half the time, it was the amount of time it took to find that out. Grr.

Gable is so cute. A nose for catnip, eh?

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Oh keep peeking, I'm going to try and baffle you - maybe that one will be yours maybe not. I'm so glad you love australia! I'll try to fing a few bits of aussie goodness for you! :-)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Marji said...

I've figured out how to get around blogger not uploading pics. UPload pics to flickr - only usually takes a minute or less, then using the right click, copy the properties URL from flickr (there are more details for sizing, but I can email you that) then, in HTML mode for creating your post, enter them into your post using the IMG src= code. If you do it in compose mode you get funky stuff, if you do it in html mode you are golden. Works every time.
Nice gifts!
and Bel Canto was not what I expected it to be at all. It was ok, it got me to listen to 2 operas in the car while driving 2 and from Chicago, which I haven't done in awhile. But, the epilogue really threw me. WTH? in all, I thought it was too too - too far fetched, too much Stockholm effect, too simple in characterizations, too sympathetic to the amoral. There!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Marji said...

Barry Gibbs is Old! hehe...and pardon me for not knowing, but who is Alan Rickman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home