Friday, September 01, 2006

Jo and Jo


This is how happy I am, to have been delivered two spectacular parcels this week, both from a wonderful woman named Jo.

Jo, my One Skein Secret Pal, sent candies and yarn and milk chocolate-covered macadamia nuts (which, as we say in the South, would make you slap your Grandma) and there are pictures, I promise.

Jo, my Secret Pal, sent yarn and needles and buttons and a pattern to make a sweet little Halloween bag. And a spider. Which I know Jade wishes I would show right now!

Ladies, you have killed me with your kindness. And set the long holiday weekend off in a very good direction. Thank you both so very much.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Hee just because I seem to be raising giant spiders 'round here, does not mean I i them!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger It's a girl thing said...

glad to know my package arrived now I can stop stressing!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay for nice packages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home