Thursday, September 28, 2006

First week of school in the books. Leaving responsibilities behind for at least 3 days. . .

Am going to try like the devil to put myself to the ISE scarf. If I'd just work on it for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time, it would be done in a flash. Also need to photograph some new things for the website that I've finished of late. I've made one pair of mitten for the Mongolian charity, and had enough yarn remaining to make a scarf. The knitting's going well.

This here?

This isn't over.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Karen said...

MMmmmmm. Alan Rickman. Mmm. Though I have to admit, the "Lost guy" has been growing on me more and more this season. Don't worry though, I'll always like Alan Rickman more. :)

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Oh, man... he is even better looking when he's angry. Hubba hubba.

Its a bad boy thing. Now you will probably be sending even more Josh votes my way. Hooya!

;)

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

I don't know. I'm leaning towards Hugh Laurie myself. Or Alan Rickman.

When's the deadline for the ISE scarf? Pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home