Saturday, September 30, 2006

Diagnosis

Currently, I am afflicted with what many still euphemistically refer to as "Female Problems." Never took a Lamaze class, but for these cramps, I really need to know that breathing stuff.

So I am not much company, and I have not gotten much done today, save emptying the sink of dirty dishes. Thank goodness I did laundry yesterday. And mailed off two swap packages. Because today has been tea and all manner of pain dullers and sleeping.


(Alan is amused that some might consider him less sexy than, oh, say, anyone.)

4 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

Ow! So sorry to hear your suffering like that - just went through it myself - if I had known that, I would have picked your guy. (sorry Rox, but just trying to make a fellow sufferer feel better...anyway - MIKE ROWE.)

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Oh sure Christine - jump ship!

Anyhoo, I'm surprised (and unhappy) to say that Rickster has gotten a lot of support. Just becuz of the two movies he was in that i have not seen.

Whatever. I'll always have tv guide. Which my hubby bought for me last night btw!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

I hope plenty of pain dullers were on hand. Cramps suck. Alan does not look his absolute best 'amused'. He looks better a bit supercilious.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger the stripey tiger said...

You can put me down as a vote for Mr Rickman too! The slimey smarmy evil accent he does it just brilliant acting - lol!! (and I don't know who the other guy is!) Hope the cramps get better. :-) Stripey ps bad luck about the car!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home