Friday, September 15, 2006

Back in the Game

Another UGA home game weekend, so another two days cloistered. After picking everyone up from school, we'll do a Blockbuster run, maybe pick up a few food items, settle in with our new mugs, and be set.

Speaking of the mugs, you might have noticed that I changed photos to the right. Replaced Rickman with Sam Neill. This was in deference to Rox, who is forever giving me a difficult time over my Rickman Lust. Hey, she sent the mugs. And yesterday was Mr. Neill's birthday.

The last couple of days, I've been working on the website. I've got it up and fairly running --- you can go take a peek if you like: handeyecrafts.com. I need to do something to shrink the gi-nor-huge photos, and list prices, but everything else is OK. I'm quite pleased with myself. This was a between-quarters goal accomplished.

My dishcloths are officially on their way to Australia. Next up is my ISE scarf, and I am having a devil of a time deciding on a pattern. The yarn was easy. But whatever to do with it?


This is Briton, with his friend Amy. They've been best buds since, honestly, first grade. She's part of our family in the best possible way. Yesterday was her 18th birthday, and she had to spend part of her afternoon here taking pictures of some of my knitting for an ad I bought in the school's Journalism magazine. She's wearing a hat and some fingerless mitts I gave her for her trouble. So, if you see them on the website, they're taken!

7 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Annie said...

You have your act together getting your dishcloths sent already, I haven't even started to knit mine to send to my swap pal. I am halfway through a scarf for an order and I am losing interest quickly, I think tonight I might just cast on for a dishcloth and do them first.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Marji said...

nice looking kids - and that looks exactly like something my son would do, sit on top of the table and put his bare foot forward for a pic. and I love those fingerless gloves - cute with the fluff on the back of the hand.
your other pics and buttons seem to have gone away.
So, you hide out on game weekends? dh keeps threatening we'll get down there for a game weekend, but we are running out of available weekends fast.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

I can't see the pics on the website. And I must!! Is it just me??

Rickman. hehe Neill is much better!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Neill is cute too, but he gives me the willies after seeing him in Event Horizon... *shudder*

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Carrie K said...

I can't see the pix either. :(

Restoration. Sam Neill does not look his best in a long curly wig. I'm just saying.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Your website is coming along nicely. The graphics are great. Good luck with it!

I am wearing the wonderful woolies you made me for a swap. I was actually glad to be camping out in the cold so I could try them out! Toasty warm!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Jade said...

I CANNOT believe that you got a pic of Briton on the web and I didn't see the dust cloud go up from here ... well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home