Friday, August 18, 2006


So this is me, pretty much, in knitting and in life, trying to do something while someone hovers over me saying,

"Whatcha doin', Mom?"

"How much longer are you going to be?"

"Can I have a turn after you?"

**various whines, interpreted as, "Hey --- I need to go out over here!"**

(And to think, we were all anxious for our babies to talk. . . )

Congratulations to the lovely, generous, kind-spirited Craftylilly for her successful blog move. Stop by and wish her well; she's a lot of fun!

3 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

You are too funny . . . the picture suits what you're saying perfectly. I hope you find a few minutes to hide out and knit in peace today. :)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I've got the same thing going on at my house, only my kids are too young and short, so imagine a shorter child hanging on to the lap, and you'd have it. :-)

Thanks for the shout out! I'm very please with my new place.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Marji said...

funny, but they continue to demand attention even after they've moved out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home