Monday, August 14, 2006

Found on Susie's Blog. . .

1. First Name? Kim, not Kimberly.
2. Were you named after anyone? No, though I used to suspect Kim Novak. (She was the only other Kim I knew of.)
3. Last time you cried? This morning, on the way to work. Listening to a song.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. I'm proud of my lower-case e's, and the fact that I do not ever dot my i's.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Corned beef.
6. Do you have kids? Yes. And, differing with Susie here, mine are the world's most wonderful.
7. Would you be friends with you if you were someone else? I have honestly thought about this a lot. I don't think I'd be impressed with me at first. But if I gave myself a chance, I think I'd like me. I have all of my same interests!
8. Do you keep a journal? Nope; I blog.
9. Do you tend toward sarcasm? Tend toward it? I'm parked there!
10. Do you still have your tonsils? No. But never wait until you're 27 to have them removed, like I did. Labor pain, I've sort of forgotten. Tonsillectomy pain, I remember.
11. Would you bungee jump? No, thank you.
12. What’s your favorite cereal? Grape Nuts? Banana Nut Crunch?
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Not usually.
14. Are you strong? Not physically, but I've discovered I am emotionally.
15. What is your favorite ice cream? Peach. Or anything with caramel or toffee.
16. Shoe size? 8 1/2 - 9.
17. What do you like least about yourself? My moodiness.
18. Who do you miss the most? Daddy.
19. Do you want this sent back to you? Nah; people can play along on their blogs if they like.
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Black pants and no socks.
21. The last thing you ate? A handful of potato chips.
22. What are you listening to right now? An episode of "House" on DVD.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would hope to be a rich, deep purple, but I suspect I'd be some type of blue.
24. Favorite smell? Gardenias, Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil, Crayons, Mown grass, Honeysuckle.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Briton.
26. First thing you notice about someone of the opposite sex? Hands and forearms.
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, it wasn't sent, but, yes, I like Susie a lot.
28. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper.
29. Favorite sport? Football.
30. Eye color? Blue.
31. Hat size? Big. I used to know, but have forgotten. Hardly-anything-in-any-store-will-fit-me big.
32. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
33. Favorite food? Lobster.
34. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending, if it's not obvious and/or cheesy.
35. Last movie you saw at a movie theater? "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest."
36. What color shirt are you wearing? Navy. (Hey, I'm home for the day; I don't need to match.)
37. Summer or winter? Autumn. Not even a contest.
38. Hugs or kisses? And the giver is. . . ?
39. Favorite dessert? Flan or creme brulee.
40. What books are you reading? Lolita, Mad Mary Lamb and The Devil Kissed Her.
43. What’s on your mousepad? Muppets: Fozzie, Kermit, Gonzo and Animal.
44. What did you watch on TV last night? NFL Sunday Night Football.
45. Favorite sounds? My children's genuine laughter, the ocean.
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles. Though I really like Charlie Watts.
47. The furthest you’ve been from home? New York.
48. What’s your special talent? Don't have one, I don't think.
49. Where were you born? Nashville, Tennessee.

I started this at school, while I ws killing time waiting for class to start. When I got home, I found that there's a questionnaire for the Funky Scarf Swap for me to fill out, too. You lucky, lucky people --- you're going to get to find out all about me here!

Failed to mention the 6th birthday of our beloved Lily Potter Dean. Happy Birthday, Bug.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Nae said...

Awww your kitty is cuteee

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Susie said...

I've never considered you and sarcasm in the same thought. Hmmm...perhaps I could go back and look through some earlier communication, but...nah. No sarcasm

And your printing...? Deluxe. Exquisite.

Hugs~

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jade said...

'atta girl! Creme Brulee! I guess I'm gonna have to whip up a batch this weekend, heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home