Monday, August 21, 2006

Could It Be Any More Trouble?

Once again, my home Internet connection fails me. There was a significant and lengthy thunder/lightning storm yesterday afternoon, during which we turned off the computer. However, when we turned it back on last night, we could not get through to AOL. Just kept getting a busy signal. I fiddled with Auto-Fixes and Help Tips for a while then, and then again this morning. Nothing. So, I'm at school, letting you know that we are in yet another compter-induced morass.

And I wanted to rave about my One Skein recipient, Jo, who has been effusive in her praise and willing in her friendship. And I wanted to talk about dishcloths made and baby hats started and books finished and all sorts of stuff.

But, it will all have to wait. For I don't know how long. Which is no way to begin a new week.

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Marji said...

you never realize how much you rely on being connected with the world until your computer connection goes haywire. Hope it's fixed soon.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

But it is typical for a Monday.

But yikes. I hate being without my computer.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you get your connection back soon!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger teabird17 said...

I'm really eager to see the dishcloths. (Am I an addict, or what?!)

I hope you're connected again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home