Saturday, August 12, 2006

Computer madness today, as the first message I got upon sitting down here this morning was that AOL could no longer load. That led to tracking down the AOL disc, reloading everything (after deleting enough stuff to make room) --- and the rest of the day, nothing has really worked as it should. Whether it's all the button-pushing of the last 14 hours, or Blogger's usual temperament, I can't get any photos to upload.

But I have been working: finished my project for Lolita in Knit the Classics. Made a "sock for hands" --- a fingerless mitt pattern from this year's Page-a-Day calendar. It's cute, and easy, but surprisingly large. Even with fingering yarn and small needles.

Just got my partner for the Funky Scarf Swap (button to your right). When I finish here, I'll head over to her website, read a bit about her, and start making plans.

Would like to thank Rox for her very nice shout-out on her blog. She deserves every good thing and every good gift that comes her way.

And, as to the recent events in London, you can read about what just two little people are willing to do at MindFull.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ugh, I hate it when computers act up.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

You know... your puter... I'm betting its AOL related. We were having the wierdest (i before e, cept after c - whew) problems with them, stopped using AOL and deleted everything off (which some of them come back) and now all is well. Maybe try a new program? We went to AT&T - I think its even a little cheaper plus its dsl.

Did that whole paragraph make me sound like I knew what I was talking about? har!

And.... again.... Thank you. Doing all I can to not rip Scooter out of his box.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home