Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Note to My One Skein Pal

Your package arrived yesterday, and how magnificent its contents! The fantastic Manos wool, the cute Cool Wool, the photo of Anderson the Cooper (you should see him, fellow readers: almost as cute as his namesake.) And, you asked a question which I will now answer. I asked my One Skein Pal, and she gave the standard, "Oh, really, I can't give you an answer to that." Which is the honest answer, I've absolutely no doubt. And yet, it's maddening enough that I won't take that route.

I'd have to say I'd never make felted bowls. I am completely inept with double-pointed needles, and I'm sure you'd have to use them at some point in the project. Both of the felted clutches are really pretty, too. For the bowl, gray or blue or rose-ish mauve. The purses black or tan or a surprise stripe pattern.

Of course, if you don't felt, let me know. I'll change my answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home