Sunday, July 09, 2006

Knitting

Well, the resolution may not be the best, but here are photos of what's going on knitting-wise at Chez Dean.

This is the beginning of the KnitPicks scarf cowl I'm making with the Lorna's Lace. I actually started the whole thing over the night we were in Atlanta. Thought I had the pattern memorized, sat down to knit, realized I didn't. So, I just re-started with a pattern I knew I could keep up with.
Yesterday, tired of both the cowl and the afghan, I got into the stash, found some coordinating yarns, and started a pair of fingerless mitts. Got this one finished about midnight. Haven't gotten too far on the second one today.
This is the Magic Yarn Ball purse I finished in Nashville and felted here. I'm going to carry it tomorrow for the first day of class.
These I didn't knit --- probably couldn't knit. They were from my Secret Pal. And aren't they pretty?! Thanks again, SP --- awesome workwomanship!!

Yeah, off to school tomorrow. Anything or anyone interesting, I'll let you know.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Great projects all!

Those are awesome socks.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Your magic ball purse turned out really nice. I saw some sock yarn at my LYS that does a flag pattern automatically. I can't remember the brand.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Those socks are amazing. I like your fingerless mitts! Pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home