Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And A Tag, Too!

The very gracious Katrina (for whom I have a tremendous liking and amount of respect, plus, she has outrageously nice handwriting) picked me personally as someone who would answer this meme. So, here goes
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. Gift wrapper
3. Operator/Customer Service Representative
4. Telephone book deliverer
B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. "The Sting"
2. "A Day at the Races"
3. MST3K's "The Brain That Wouldn't Die"
4. "A Family Thing"
C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now:
1. Northport, AL
2. Tuscaloosa, AL
3. Murfreesboro, TN
4. Nashville, TN
D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. "House"
2. "Who's Line is It Anyway?"
3. "The First 48"
4. NFL Football
E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Panama City Beach, FL
2. Guntersville, AL
3. Richmond, VA
4. New York City
F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. Alan Rickman Daily
2. All the blogs on my bookmarked list (which takes us well beyond "3" and "4"! )
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Tomatoes and cottage cheese
3. Anchovy pizza
4. Baked potatoes
H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Any beach
2. A huge bathtub filled with gardenia-scented bubbles
3. Within physical contact of one of my many crushes (!)
4. In bed

Today was a terrific day for me at school, as Briton was a special guest. He acted some passages from "The History Boys" to help emphasize some lecture points, and was truly awesome. I don't know when I've been prouder of him. The task now is too figure out a way to fit anime and/or manga into the curriculum, so Hannah can be a guest lecturer, too!

Knitting-wise, I am closing in on the end of the second panel of the Scrap Afghan. Katie sent me such wonderful little treasures, that are adding beautiful colors and textures. Some of these yarns are just so pretty --- I find myself wanting to snip lengths of them, send them back to her, and ask, "What is is? Where'd you get it?" Katie, I'll be forever in your debt.

And thank you, Rox, for keeping me entertained whilst I posted!!


4 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

If we lived closer to each other, we could so plan a TV/movie day. I love all the same shows, and many of the same movies. MST3K Brain that Wouldn't Die? Brilliant.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Ackkkk!! So sorry I lost you!!! We had storms going on and our power was zapped - I was on the laptop on battery power, thinkin' I was ok. Forgot about the internet (satellite) needing a signal! Soooo sorry!~

ps - never knew you were a football girl.... who is your team?? Are we going to be bitter rivals come September? Eh? hehe

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Yum, lobster. Well, at least one of your movies and TV shows are on my list. The Brain That Wouldn't Die? Am I happy that I've never even heard of it before. I'll find out, ordered it from Netflix.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Ya know, I've got a beach or two around here somewhere and you'd all be welcome anytime. That is if you didnt mind sleeping on air mattresses and eating my cooking - heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home