Sunday, June 04, 2006

Well, now, it seems most of you eat the healthy-type cereals! Good for you all. I must confess, when I think of "cereal," I think of Cap'n Crunch back in the old days, when it was really sweet. Quisp had sort of the same taste, if I remember correctly. The Cap'n Crunch that's out there now doesn't taste like it used to. The closest thing I've found is Oh's, which, by the way, is the favorite of Jamba Junkie Katrina!

We've had some rain in the last couple of days, so the heat has abated a little. It was quite nice late yesterday afternoon: I took my capelet out with me to work on, sitting on the deck, while letting the dogs sniff about. We have these lizards every year, I think they're anoles, if anoles can change color. At least one skitters out of the way every time we open the door to go out, and Jessie speeds after the sound. Rupert, bless him, just sees that Jessie is excited about something, and follows her. Then, when he's in the yard, he realizes he doesn't know what's going on. So he usually just sits down. He's a trip.

Back to school tomorrow. This is a full week, then 2 class days next, then Finals. I wrote the Final yesterday --- have to type and copy it tomorrow when I can use the school's ink and paper.

And, since the June Project Spectrum color is blue --- apparently, I am indigo!



You Are Indigo
Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.
Expressing yourself and taking a leap of faith has always been easy for you.



What Color Blue Are You?


My current projects are every color (the afghan), peach (the capelet) and purple/gray/silver (toddler socks.) I'd better find something for the blue assignment.

And on colors: What color looks best on you?

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Well, I think I look pretty good in red. Pinks and Purples are other favorites of mine. My SIL had us wear lovely red bridesmaid's dresses, and I loved it!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

My coloring lends itself well to a bunch of colors. I usually can't do yellow or orange (though a nice dark rust goes nicely with my hair), and certain browns can make me look sallow. I think I look best in greens and purples -- my eyes are green, so certain shades really make my eyes pop (in a good way!) -- but I get the most favorable comments from people when I wear certain bright, deep reds.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I look best in pastels, especially pink and blue. I wear a lot of pink, which is not what I would choose -- too feminine, but it looks really good on me.

Yeah! for summer vacation. :)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Cece said...

I started a pair of blue socks for this month... and that is about it.

As for what color looks best on me? Probaby blue or red - and bright pink... and some shades of green. Yellow/orange is a no go... and I rarely wear brown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home