Sunday, June 11, 2006

Picture, Picture, Tag!

Here are the pictures I referenced yesterday. The toddler socks/booties:

The glimmery silver doesn't show up, unfortunately.

And here's Panel One of the Scrap Afghan:



And, finally, a tag, from the sweet Heather. Tomorrow's her birthday: stop by and wish her well!!

I WANT my children to find peaceful happiness.

I WISH wishes could be granted.

I HATE boastful ignorants.

I MISS my Daddy and my husband.

I FEAR hatred.

I HEAR an episode of "Frasier."

I WONDER if I'll know my grandchildren.

I REGRET not learning how to knit sooner.

I AM NOT a long-range planner.

I DANCE too infrequently.

I SING along with the Bee Gees. Always.

I CRY pretty easily.

I AM NOT ALWAYS totally honest.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS lots of gestures when I lecture.

I WRITE in several different styles.

I NEED at least 10 hours of sleep each night.

I SHOULD lose some weight.

I START thinking about sleeping again as soon as I wake up.

I FINISH one thing thinking about what to start next.

I TAG whomever feels like playing!!

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Panel one of the afghan... How big will it be?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I would love ten hours of sleep a night. Preferably in a cool, dark QUIET place.

The booties are cute, but nope, no glimmery silver. Still cute.

How many panels does the Scrap Afghan have at the end? That's a whole lot of knitting. It almost looks bargello, hanging there. (I know it won't, but the patterning adds an interesting quality.)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger teabird17 said...

The afghan grows- would you like some sportweight cornflower from KnitPicks? I have leftover from the shawl....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home