Saturday, June 10, 2006

Many Things About Which to Blog

And only one photograph. Today. More tomorrow maybe?

I have finished the toddler socks, and am just about to bind off the Scrap Afghan, so I need to show them off. I have decided that I am going to make another panel of the same size for the Afghan, as this is just a mite snuggish across.

Took the car in for routine maintenance yesterday, and got quite a few rows done on the capelet, thinking all the time of what to do for this month's Project Spectrum. Then, this morning, as I sometimes do, I looked at another blog via one of my daily reads, and found out about this project. A perfect use for blues, don't you think?

Not too many responses to my comedian question. Feel free to continue to answer, though I'm moving on to the next query: What's something you really wanted as a child, but never got?

My favorite comedian (because I consider George Carlin a sociologist) is a treasured part of my life mask collection:



Robin Williams.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Robin Williams is a great comedian. Honestly, there's just too many to choose from.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

It took me a while to think about who my favorite comedian is because I love to laugh. I finally decided today that it was Robin Williams, and there he is up on your wall!

What did I want as a child but never got? Without getting too heavy, I would have to say real security. If you're talking about a possession, then probably sparkly blue jeans.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger teabird17 said...

If I can't have George Carlin (since I consider him a philosopher), I'd say Bill Maher.

What did I want as a child but never got? I'll stick to posessions. I never had a Barbie doll. If I could sew, I'd make an Emily Dickinson Barbie. A girl can dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home