Monday, May 08, 2006

The Green Deans

May is the month of green in Project Spectrum. While it is true that I am in the process of finishing a pair of lime green socks, I don't recall any other green yarns being at my disposal. But look at all the greenery around:

Master Gable's eyes, for example. And that splash you detect in the right one is a gorgeous topaz. Very unique and mystifying, rather like him.



Miss Erin also has green eyes --- a definitive Granny Smith Apple green.



Briton has had to wear green costumes; here he is as an unknown soldier in "A Piece of My Heart."





Hannah has a green thumb. Literally! As part of her "graduation" from Junior Master Gardeners, she was given the soap in the foreground. All the plants are hers.




This lush greenery is my mother's patio, from last summer. But I've no doubt it will be as beautiful and comfortable this year. See my big foot propped up there --- what I wouldn't give to be sitting there today, knitting. . . Instead of here, missing school because I still have no voice, and my fever just won't give full way. Does that constitute green with envy?

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jade said...

The kitties are lovely, and so are your toes, lol. Hope you are feeling better, and knitting in your favorite spot, soon!

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Elaine said...

I second Jade's comment! I hope this afternoon finds you feeling perkier. I also hope your bug doesn't give you anything else green to blog about.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the green kitty eyes! I hope you are feeling better.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Pretty kitties! Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home