Monday, April 03, 2006

You Are Not, Repeat, Not Hallucinating

Yeah, the buttons got me in the mood to change the entire blog layout. If you've found me, you know the address is now "handeyecrafts.blogspot.com." If you haven't found me, I don't know how to let you know the new address. . .

O. . . . . . K. . . . . .

I still have some links to add here. Today's been a little hectic, with the first day of school, Hannah's physical therapy, Briton's Reading for the Blind & Dyslexic, etc. But you'll all be back up shortly. My renovations even extended to MindFull, where I added a couple of links, and moved some of the "old" stuff around.

AND I worked on my Stashalong projects: made a hat and a pair of handwarmers over the weekend. Five skeins down, who knows how many to go!

I failed to mention that the next Project Spectrum colors are yellow and orange. Those of you who know me know which one I'll be using, and which I'll be avoiding like The Plague. I have a photographic hint which Blogger refuses to upload. So, a hint about the hint: a bobble-head figure of Snoopy's best friend.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous francoise said...

Welcome to your new home !

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Ohh...new pretty blog!! :)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello! Found you! Let me know if you're still having trouble with the buttons. You need to start by saving the buttons onto your own computer, and then uploading them to a photohost. Then follow the instructions on my last email. I can resend it if you need me to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home