Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Testing, Testing


Crazy Blogger, after about two dozen tries today, finally allowed this picture through. The Shark whale at the Georgia Aquarium. Above him is a full-grown, albeit smallish, "regular" shark for comparison.

Now, I tried to show you knitting pictures and such, but only this one came through. It's a bit like roulette now, trying to spice up the ol' entries. . .

Several nice comments on Sam; glad to know others out there share my feelings for him. I sometimes feel he gets overlooked. But it --- I --- always come back to him.

Received some gorgeous Lorna's Laces yarn in a Knit the Classics mystery book swap yesterday; my pal, Sue, also included 2 books and some really yummy candy. That's a good group. If you like to read, come on over and join us!

I've begun two new projects: a dog sweater and another pair of 2-circulars socks. I took the latter to Hannah's physical therapy session this morning, and got quite a bit done. This round and round is extremely calming. When I've knit on circulars before, I got the same kind of feeling, but large items don't have the intimacy that these little socks do.

Just a couple of days left before the new quarter starts. Must turn my thoughts to academia. Aaaarrrrgggggh.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Man, stupid academia and it's uncanny ability for cutting into knitting time! I haven't picked up a pair of needles in almost a month. :( My crafty little heart is breaking.

Anyway, just wanted to send you some hugs and love :) *snuggle*

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Gasp! I have made a grammatical error! *grumble* And to think I have all those essays to write

 

Post a Comment

<< Home