Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Luck!

Got one photo from Atlanta to load before Blogger got uppity, but it's an awfully good one. For my money, these were the two most beautiful creatures in the Aquarium on that particular day:

And this, proof of the ShRed scarf, went through Olathe, Kansas to show up. (Thanks, Rox!!)

And, if these things weren't enough, Bethieee and Tahlia sent me, out of the blue, a box chock full of breathtaking green/blue mohair, a tote and some of the yummiest chocolate and caramel candies you can imagine. WOW! Thanks, ladies!

You meet THE sweetest people on knitblogs!!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Marji said...

How cool is That?
and I see now why you call it ShRed.
do you teach at UGA? my dsd is a freshman there.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Dipsy D. said...

Wow, that scarf is amazing, such a vibrant red - I really need to see such colors in that winter/springs gray- and dullness!
Have fun knitting, and best wishes from Austria!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home