Friday, March 24, 2006

It's George's World; We All Just Drool In It

Well. It seems I was preaching to the choir on the George Clooney thing. Not a dissenting voice to be heard ---uh --- read. And that's fine. I'll take my love for Rickman and Neill and the others you've so heartlessly cast aside, and live my own life. Really. I will.

;)

A couple of years ago now, I had a student who was Clooney's cousin. Maybe 2nd cousin. Anyway, she said her mother had pictures of her and George playing at family reunions, all that type of thing. She, needless to say, immediately became the most popular person in the room.

We are off to Nashville in a couple of hours. My mother will be mortified at not getting more of a heads-up. Which, in a way, is part of the fun. Not to cause her grief, but to really surprise her. I finished the second sock (oh, yes, I'm quite proficient on the 2-circs now!), and we have a few other little trinkets for her. I went to my favorite bakery here yesterday and got her a cake; we are completely prepared for a party! I am taking the digital camera, but, as my latest attempt (as I signed on here today) to get Blogger to allow my photos to be shown fell flat, I don't know what or when I'll be able to show you anything. Rox, are you ready for more incoming?

And maybe, on Monday, I'll unveil the man who, when I stop and really think about it, always comes out as the Sexiest I Know.

But you all have to be good over the weekend, and knit nicely.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear who's your number one...

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Nae said...

GEORGE CLOONEY ON MAN....He is the best he is so handsome and my mom makes fun of me cause she doesnt think he is cute...But everytime he is on the tv my mom will call me saying my boyfriend is on tv

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

For the record, I would not callously cast Rickman aside. No way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home