Thursday, February 23, 2006

Really, I'm not a bad person. Oh, sure, a little selfish at times. Lazy, too. But I believe I have a good heart and good intentions. So why has our computer all of a sudden decided it wants nothing to do with either the digital camera or the printer? Some misbehavior on their account? Punishing me for some slight? It's beyond my ability to understand. And, if yesterday and today are any indication, also beyond my ability to correct.

SP7 sent me a wonderful package out of the blue yesterday. Just plain pretty peach cotton yarn, stitch holders and a needle gauge. Aluminum needle gauges are something I remember being fascinated with when I was young and would go through Mama's knitting things. They still make me feel comfortable and nostalgic. I have a miniature one on my charm bracelet. So, thank you Secret Pal!

We leave tomorrow for Tennessee, to attend the induction ceremony at the Tennessee Walking Horse Hall of Fame. Daddy's going in, fittingly, with his best friend, Jimmy Cole. The other thing happening to me that I can't figure out is throwing up for the last couple of hours. Don't know if it will be enough to keep us home, but it is miserable.

The One Whose Birthday Was is below. Most, most definitely sexy. Alan Rickman. A visit to Mindfull (my other blog) will reveal a photo and a self-portrait of Mr. Rickman. Voice, eyes, mouth, the way he carries himself, wickedly funny. . .


3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better!
SP7

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Feel better fast! And my best to your family for your Dad's induction (put them cowboy boots on woman!)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Alright. I'm gonna say it.

Alan Rickman?

hehe - I gave you the Jurassic Park guy, didnt say a word. But... Alan Rickman?

:)

Hoping you are feeling better - maybe just a little stomach virus. The little get-away sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home