Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Little Rays of Sunshine

I've discovered this afternoon and tonight that my camera will no longer relay information to my computer. And I spent an inordinate amount of time yesterday taking a picture of myself in my new ribbon bolero. This is my new favorite garment: the curve of the front, the collar. . . It's terrific. BUT, you'll just have to take my word for it, won't you?

As for Mr. Azaria here, another of my Sexiest. I've long since thought him brilliantly funny. When I saw him in person, though, I found out he is quite hunky. Who knew?

Happy 60th Birthday to a Sexiest who will be revealed later, and

Eternal thanks to Elaine, who has lightened a considerable burden today, and made me eternally grateful to those who matched us up for SP6.

3 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet card! I sent out a package the other day! Whoo-hoo!!
SP7

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Lovely arms in that picture. :)

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yep, he's a cutie! Sam Neill is cute too, except his characters in The Piano and Event Horizon have kind of made him creepy to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home