Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"heart"

I'm one of those fogies who doesn't send a Valentine's Day card to everyone. And there are a lot of people in my life whom I love dearly. Many, many of them read and contribute to this blog (yes, you!) But I feel like the only people I should send Valentine's cards to are my parents, my husband (when he was here) and my children.

So, there'll be no Valentine's e-cards in your inboxes. But it doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of you, not deeply appreciative of your friendship and support and humor. I just don't do all those cards.

But I am trying to compile my 20 Hottest Celebrities of All Time list, as per Rox. For all my years of celebrity crushing, I am having a difficult time with this. Can I include women? There have been and are some beautiful women out there, you know. Let's not discriminate.

And there is knitting here. I finished a pair of boucle' handwarmers last night, and have cast on for my Leftovers Lap Afghan. The rainbow ribbon bolero lacks a sleeve, a collar and being put together. But I'm busy on the 20 List. And not sending Valentine's cards.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger teabird17 said...

This friend hopes you had a lovely day -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home