Tuesday, January 17, 2006

OK, Lots of People Knew. . .

Seems I was late to the party on the banana silk thing; I've gotten comments and e-mails from people who knew all about it. I buy the latest Vogue Knitting this afternoon, and they have a little write-up about it. I fell hopelessly out of the loop. Not hip. Not happening.

The perils of being 45.

Today, I did finally finish the first part of the Muff Shawl:

I'm feeling fairly accomplished about that. Though I'm not sure how what I have knit will morph into what is pictured in the book. I just knit on and love the color (which is a luscious dark purple) and hope it all makes sense one day.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent your first package out today - you should get it soon!
SP7

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Snickle said...

Lucky girl, pretty knitting and presents in the mail! Oh, and I had never heard of knitting with banana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home