Friday, January 13, 2006

Determined not to repeat the error of last Friday (sleeping about 3/4 of the day), I made myself dress this morning and go grocery shopping after I got everyone to school. Regular readers will know by now that I detest grocery shopping, so opting to do it on a day off indicates rather remarkable will on my part.

Feeling good and a little cocky at having accomplished something, I got home, put everything away and turned on the TV to find that Anderson Cooper was co-hosting "Regis and Kelly." I think Anderson Cooper is terrific, so I am happy. Except that, because of the stupid grocery shopping, I've missed the first 15 minutes of the show. You know, the part where things are unscripted and Anderson (how many times do you think I can get his name into one paragraph?) gets to be non-reporter-y. Just great.

Though I did get a little nap in today, I also managed dishes and sweeping and knitting and reading and coming up with ideas for my Secret Pal's first package. And, I managed to get artsy:

Full moon over us, knitting sweeties. Take care with your stitchery!

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

oh my goodness, I have THE biggest crush on Anderson Cooper. I watched all six hours of coverage of Charles and Camilla's wedding -- there, I admitted it! -- just because of him. :-)

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim- it's your SP7, and guess what I did last night? I went shopping for you! It was a blast! I'll let you know when the package is in the mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home