Thursday, December 22, 2005

It seems that many bloggers are leaving for their holiday vacations. I wish you all clear skies and/or safe roads. You and your words will be missed.

We will be heading out ourselves next week, for a Christmas After Christmas in Tennessee. 'Til then, we are all lounging about the house, doing little more than catching up on reading and DVDs and video games.

Since I finished the kiddos' sweaters, I've been knitting for myself. Yesterday, I made a pair of mittens, and today I'm halfway through a pair of socks. Don't know what projects I'll be taking home with me; my mother probably has a box of yarn from Warm the World which I could help with. She did say that she's determined to teach me how to use DPNs --- she'll have her work cut out for her. I've been trying to teach myself for years.

Does the Christmas After Christmas Spirit include a big dose of patience?

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Have a safe trip and a peaceful Christmas.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger lucykline43895601 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Yay for the dpn's! I sooo know you can do it! I had actually thought about sending you a pair - as I was in your same shoes earlier this year. They scared me too! But - now that I've figured them out I don't know how I lived without them to begin with.

Although - my socks... are still pretty scary! hehe

Please holler at me if I can help at all.

Got your wonderful card btw - thank you so much. I loved the pic and the cute little giftie!

Wishing you the best holiday and a DP (and dpn) filled New Year!

TTYS!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Happy Holidays! *hugs* Safe travels to you and yours. I hope you have a good time :)

Oooh, DPNs. I can use 'em, just not well >_< I am still scared about making socks. I've been trying to bully myself into it. Now that I have access to all these fabulous patterns, I don't really have an excuse. Good luck :) You can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home