Sunday, November 20, 2005

Vandy Wins!!!


Now, I don't know how many of you knit while watching sporting events. I don't know how many of you even care about sports. But, hear me out on this one.

VANDY BEAT TENNESSEE!!!!

Again, if you don't follow sports, this means less than nothing to you. If you do follow sports, but are fans of teams who regularly have winning seasons, or who defeat their most-despised rival more than every couple of decades, you can't quite fathom the thrill that those of us who love Vanderbilt are feeling today.

I am going to intentionally break my school's faculty dress code tomorrow by wearing a Vandy shirt to class. (With a nice skirt and shoes, but a Vandy shirt nonetheless.) There are only a handful of things that make me happier than Vanderbilt laying it to Tennessee. In anything.

Oh! Just remembered: that gold-and-black scarf I made in the spring. . . Fashion statement!

You go, Guys. I hope you sent this one up to Kwame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home