Monday, November 28, 2005

This is Sad

Got an e-mail today that Secret Pal 6 is just about over. So soon? I have at least 2 more packages to send to my spoilee, and I can scarcely bare to imagine going on without my spoiler.

It's funny how you develop a relationship with people, even though one of you is in cognito. I have come to care about my spoilee in an almost motherly way (she is young enough to be my daughter), and I've so enjoyed thinking of her, and coming up with things she might like. Actually, Hannah has been very involved, as it happens that the two of them have lots and lots of common interests.

And the person who has spoiled me --- what can I say? She and I have e-mailed, and come to know things about one another that I treasure more than any present. (And her presents have been awesome!) I will miss the surprise treats, but surely hope that we have started a friendship that will continue.

Better go work on The Sweaters some more. See if I get any comments this evening.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Snickle said...

I'm not going any where...

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger bethieee said...

Hugs...
You've been a wonderful partner for the SET...
The sock puppets have been getting so much appreciation from my friends.
Thank you SOOO much!!!
BEthieee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home