Sunday, November 06, 2005

This is Cosetta

I am really enjoying working with this yarn. It's got a soft feel to it, and a wrapped sheen that doesn't show up in the photograph. The picture also doesn't show the amount of light blue that actually wanders through the yarn. This is going to be one of the Interweave Knits shrugs from a few issues back --- the Minimalist Ribbon. Only this, obviously, will be the Minimalist Woolen. It's going very well.

"A Piece of My Heart" closed last night. I was able to make it through the complete performance. I took a lot of pictures afterward, but Briton doesn't want me to ever post his photo on my blogs. I'll respect his wishes. Even though I'd love to show off!!

Back to the grind tomorrow. I don't think my Secret Pal has gotten her package from UPS yet. I feel so, so awful. I'm going to send her something else as soon as possible.

Through the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home