Sunday, October 23, 2005

How I've missed This

Now, I'm under no delusions here. There isn't a vast reading audience for my little blog here. And that's fine. So the fact that there hasn't been a computer in my house for the last four days hasn't made a big impact on a lot of people's lives.

But, oh, my, have I missed reading everybody else's blogs!! How's that shawl coming? Are the pets OK? Did that package arrive? Well, as of right now, I am all caught up. Shameful to become so reliant upon a piece of machinery. I have missed you all very much.

Funny about the computer shutdown. Seems we had 5 viruses, one of which had closed the anti-virus program! That's your irony, right there.

The intervening days have found me knitting a couple of cowl wraps, a hat, most of scarf and one sock. I've put together another package for my Secret Pal, though I still have one to send. My classes worked in groups until Friday, so I was able not to lecture, but to write and read during class periods.

Oh, yeah, and scam my way onto the school's computer.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home