Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blecch.

I stumbled in from school yesterday, put on pajama bottoms, my favorite Dale Jarrett/UPS/"We Want to Race the Truck" t-shirt, a Vandy Commodores sweatshirt (I have a fever; I was cold!) and purple handknit socks. It is a medical fact that wearing purple socks will make you feel better. I went to bed, and was only awake on and off until 7:30 this morning.

When I woke, I found my fever mostly gone, but my throat sore and my arms so achy and heavy that even picking up knitting needles was uncomfortable.

I'm sick --- do you have to torture me, too?

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous marianne said...

hope you're feeling better today! sore throat and achiness stink. :'(

*makes a mental note about the purple socks making you feel better*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home