Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Multiple Attempts, Multiple Disconnects

Oh, I had knitting photos. I did. Mittens. And Hannah making a pet bed. But would the computer allow me to post them? Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

(But I won't fall into another bad-luck-with-pictures puddle. I'll soldier on.)

I'm sort of waiting around to go to work right now --- today is the first day of class. I like the time of morning when I am up, but the children aren't, when I park here and go through all the knitting blogs I have bookmarked, reading what's happening with everyone, looking at their pictures.

PICTURES!!!

All is still sadly silently on the secret projects front. I don't know if anyone has received from me. I'm trying to put together a second package for my SP, but I'd like to be sure the first one arrived without any problems.

I will, I will, I will get the KTC apron done this week. I'm on the second neck tie, which leaves the waist ties to go. I'm still working on the turtleneck shell referenced several entries ago. I've begun a tweed cardigan. And I'm making mittens. I had miscounted before, and find I am now almost halfway done! I found a terrific new pattern in "Easy Knit Accessories," which is what I'm using for this current pair.

Ooop --- one of the dogs is whining the full-bladder whine; I'll try again here later. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home