Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Fever

The new Patternworks catalog arrived yesterday. I think somewhere here before, I said that Patternworks and KnitPicks are two catalogs that are sure to induce drool in this particular knitter. Well, I'm looking through the pages, and, suddenly, BAM!!! The Voice In My Head:

"It's September."

"Beginning to get cooler."

"Anyone interested in buying knits will be looking very soon."

"Any gifts you want to give for Christmas/Hanukkah need to be completed very soon."

And I want to knit and knit and knit. Get some great new yarns and knit and knit. I did finish my Sock Exchange Thingy pair of socks this morning, and am making good progress on my Scarf Me! scarf. I'll have a Secret Pal as soon as some e-mail kinks are worked out on behalf of the hostesses. So I'll have plenty of opportunity to knit and knit and knit.

YES!

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Snooze said...

I am so in trouble now. I've been so busy spinning and dyeing and posting that I'm only halfway through the first sock for you! And you've finished all ready...

I foresee an entire evening of books on tape and sock knitting....

Blessings,
~Susie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home