Monday, September 19, 2005

The Circle is Complete

After some e-mail snafus, and apparent generally bad luck on the part of the Hostesses, I have gotten the name of my Secret Pal. I am so ready to get going on this, and, thankfully, my person (if I name her, my cover is blown, so forgive how awkward that sounds) has a wealth of information on her blog. I have lots to work from and with. Thanks, my new friend!!! The person who has my name has been in touch with me a couple of times already, and sounds great. Even sent me a link to an African WebCam so I can watch the animals at a watering hole. How great is that?

And Beth (http://on-my-needles.blogspot.com) received the socks I knit for her through Rox's (http://thefearlessknitter.blogspot.com) Sock Exchange Thingy over the weekend. She said lots of very kind things on her blog about me, but the socks don't fit her! She was great about it, but it's an upsetting development. I've offered to make her another pair. I knew my lack of DPN ability would come back to hurt me one day.

And my Scarf Me! work is done. I'd show you a picture of it, but she needs to be the first to see it. I'm going to try to get it in the mail tomorrow.

I so need to put more pictures on here. I don't know why I don't, other than my horrible track record with getting photos up on any of my sites. Other knitters give stitch-by-stitch accounts of their projects, and provide lovely pictures to document their work, and I just write. And the thing is, I get a lot done. I'd have a lot to show. I just don't do it. Maybe a block with digital cameras like my block with double-pointeds.

Is there a Digicamera Anonymous?










2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous rox said...

Oh no... is the Scarf Me scarf due already? And you already finished the SET socks? WOW!!!

My hero...!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow. You are good with these KAL's. I am the WORST!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home