Saturday, August 06, 2005


So many of you must be wondering what I'm doing with myself now that the children are back in school. Well, yesterday, I sent my first finished blanket to Warm the World. Very pink and girly, and I don't know why I've had the feather-and -fan thing going lately (my Knit the Classics project is a variation), but there it is. I feel pretty good about myself.

Currently on the needles: 1) the aforementioned KTC wrap
2) a feather-yarn and boucle' scarf
3) a Christmas dog coat.
The only one with any variety is the wrap, whose pattern I have not memorized. I'm coming along with its companion book, though not as quickly as I'd like. While we were gone, 3 boxes of book orders came in, and I'm dying to get to some of them. But I'll stick with this.

I've been trying, to no avail, to get more photos of the for-sale-things up here. I get cocky when I'm able to make pictures appear on the blogs, and believe I am more skilled than I am. It's the same process, basically, so I don't know why the website throws me off. But I don't think anyone much is looking to buy wool handwarmers just now; maybe by the time the weather gets cool, I'll have it figured out.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

You know, I've had this "feather and fan' kick going on too. Strange. I look at my yarn stash and think "would that look good in the f&f pattern"?

Again, we are alike eh?

And what is this Warm the World thing? I've heard about it on other blogs but... not sure what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home