Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's Truly a Race Now

My son has now joined the reading-Harry-Potter-group, and is steadily gaining ground on yours truly. My daughter is still comfortably in the lead, and likely to finish today or tomorrow.

Trying to get things together to take to Nashville. The sticking point is the knitting. I've still got my Knit the Classics wrap going, plus a poncho. But this week, I've been corresponding with a woman who has established an organization called Warm the World. It has volunteers who knit and crochet blankets for children in need. I want to get going on that, and may wind up taking a bag of yarn remnants with me to come up with something. One of the days we're there, I have to take my mother to the hospital for a test which requires her being knocked out, so I know I'll have some knitting time there. I just can't decide whether to find an established baby blanket pattern, or come up with something on my own. Still have a few days to decide.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Just stopping by to ohhh and ahhh over your loverly blog! :) TTYS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home