Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm not sure if cats pout, but if one of ours were to, this would be the one. Meet Lily Potter Dean, whose image I thought I would share with you as you have previously met her "big brother", Gable. I took this picture because of how she was laying. I collect figurines of cats curled up into balls like this, so I took a photo of her to frame and put on the table where I keep most of them.

Hannah says I am under a serious obligation now to post pictures of the 3rd cat and both dogs. We'll see.

I posted a picture of my Knit the Classics wrap on that site last night. Making pretty good progress; I'll be taking it to Nashville. Lots of the readers are making feather-and-fan-type wraps for this book. Or working lace. Something about the story and the setting seem to put us all in that frame of mind.

Will be leaving tomorrow for a week and a day. Unless something else comes to me today, you won't be hearing from me for quite a while. No friends' computer to borrow this time.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Rox said...

Awww.... Lily is too cute. Looks like a big girl too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home