Thursday, May 26, 2005

You've probably figured out by now that the little buttons in the upper right here are keys to Blogs I like to read. Heather's is always interesting, but then, so is she.

I haven't said much about Heather here, because I'm not sure how much publicity she wants. But she has given us a wealth of riches with her friendship and compassion and knowledge and humor. I don't know many people her age (and, by way of my job, I know quite a few) who are as together as she. Visit her site, and you'll see what I mean.

The other three are knitting blogs that I particularly enjoy. There are, of course, hundreds of knitting blogs out there. One afternoon-into-night I got caught up Googling "knitting blog" and reading through dozens of them; these 3 caught my eye and my loyalty.

Yarn websites are always a joy to stroll through. Every now and again, I go on pattern searches, too --- just this past weekend, I was hunting down 2-needle sock patterns, as one of the ones I really, really like (the heel is exquisite) went missing. I am a desperate pattern junkie. I simply cannot not acquire new patterns. If I knit at top speed, with unlimited access to yarn, for the rest of my life, I don't think it would be possible for me to make one of everything I have a pattern for. And I keep buying more.

Addiction, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home