Friday, May 06, 2005

I TOLD YOU: Bad to Worse

Heather called last night and told me she had fixed the upload problem, which she has. Go to the "Neck and Shoulders" page and see scarves and shawls and a shoulderette!! What you won't see, though, are descriptions of said items, because our computer decided to die yesterday afternoon.

Actually, "die" might not be clinically correct, but it certainly decided to be uncooperative in the extreme. I am in the Computer Lab at school right now, checking e-mails and doing this and my other blog. The computer is in the back seat of my car, to be taken in for servicing today.

So, if anything that you can now look at interests you, please get in touch with me. I'll be back to you as soon as I possibly can.

In the meantime, I'm making excellent progress on a bell-sleeved sweater for myself, and a really cute pink "mixed media" tank for the business. Oh, and of course, the third project: socks.

And in case I'm not back on in time: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my Mama, who taught me how to knit and bake brownies and shows me every day what backbone and character truly are and can truly do. I love you, Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home